Op dit moment hebben wij één persoon aangenomen en zijn wij nog naar één bestuurder op zoek.
Are you interested in student participation and would you like to support council members with their role? Then apply for a boardmembership of LOF.
We are in search of 2 enthusiastic board members that would like to work for Landelijk Overleg Fracties from September 1, 2021 till August 31, 2022. This is a paid position that will take you 20-25 hours a week.
You support student councils, for example by organising events, facilitating training and education and, most importantly, maintaining contact with the representatives of all Dutch universities.
What are we looking for?
Board members of LOF preferably have experience in student participation. In any case, you have a feeling for politics and group dynamics and are able to think along with student council members about that. Moroever, you dare to start initiatives to represent student participation in national topics. You also have strong organisatory skills. Experience with the organisation of events is preferable. You have basic English speaking- and writing skills.
Even if you do not fit all of the above, you are encouraged to apply. You will be working in a team of two, and that enables you to help each other.
What does the position comprise of?
As an executive board member, you have the daily responsibility of the foundation Landelijk Overleg Fracties. You have set duties that are listed below. But you are free to choose your approach and are able to choose priorities. These choices are made together with the supervisory board.
- You mantain a network of student councils throughout the country
- As a first aid for student participation you answer questions or refer to other organisations
- You organise events, exchanges and training sessions
- You keep track of national developments in participation and education policy. Together with the Dutch Student Union you discuss these issues with the ministry.
- Part of the job comprises of administrative and financial tasks
What do you get in return?
Being a board members is a fun and instructive way to get acquainted with a professional career.
- A large network of ambitious young people
- Lots of possibilites to develop yourself, with training sessions and a coach
- A working place at a sociable office, namely that of our colleagues from the Dutch student union
- When corona is over, you will visit many organisations and travel many places
- You receive a generous renumeration by DUO. You share this renumeration with your fellow board member. How this works precisely, will be explained during the application proces.
Would you like more information?
You’re welcome to meet digitally over a cup of coffee. To arrange this, please contact us.
How to apply?
Send a resume and motivation at april 30 at latest to Stijn van Uffelen (firstname.lastname@example.org). After receiving your application, we will immediately schedule an interview. After this interview, you will hear from us within a week. There is no deadline; the vacancy closes as soon as we have hired someone.